The DIN RAIL 8 Input / 8 Output Module IO88E01KNX is an EIB/KNX DIN rail mounting device useful to interface commands (e.g. push buttons) or loads (e.g. lamps) for any kind of applications. The device is equipped with 8 binary inputs (potential free) and 8 binary relay outputs. Inputs can be connected to conventional switching devices, e.g. push buttons, switches, floating contacts, for switching functions with pulse edge evaluation (e.g. rising or falling edge, toggle…). Inputs can be configured with ETS SW, as output to drive Leds. Inputs can be used to for on/off commands, dimming, shutter control, scene recall and control; outputs include switching function, scene recall and control logic function.
Device 8 outputs on board can be configured:
• Each output can be configured independently for load control (R1 to R8)
• Each output can be configured independently for ON / OFF or continuous switching (PWM) for Electric valves (solenoid actuators) (EV1 to EV8)
• Outputs can be configured in pairs for the management of roller shutters and blinds; up to 4 channels (Channels A to D)
• Outputs can be configured in pairs for management of Motor Reductor or for solenoid valves with 3-point control or for ventilating grille; up to 4 channels (Channels A to D)
• Fan Coil Actuator for 2/4 pipes systems for Heating / Cooling with 3 speed motors) (uses relay from 1 to 5)