KNX Weather Station with external probe
Weather Station PLUS KNX
Measurement and evaluation of weather data: Wind speed, Wind direction, Precipitation, Brightness, Global radiation Twilight, Temperature, Relative air humidity and Air pressure
– Installation on the outside of buildings, preferable in the roof and facade area
– Operation with additional power supply Product characteristics
– Integrated GPS/GLONASS receiver for automated positioning
– Calculation of additional weather data: Absolute air humidity, chill temperature, comfort
– Function for shading control
– Integrated KNX bus coupling unit
– Measurement data acquisition and limit value monitoring
– Software logic modules for linking events
– Integrated heating
The devices for weather sensors Eelectron, developed on KNX protocol, are intelligent custom home automation systems for automation and energy saving in buildings; the product range with Made in Italy design and production is designed for residential, hotel and building applications.
Contact us for information about the KNX weather station.