The DIN RAIL 8 Output Module BO08A01KNX is an EIB/KNX DIN rail mounting device useful to interface commands (e.g. push buttons) or loads (e.g. lamps) for any kind of applications.
Device 8 outputs on board can be configured:
• Each output can be configured independently for
load control (R1 to R8)
• Each output can be configured independently for ON
/ OFF or continuous switching (PWM) for Electric
valves (solenoid actuators) (EV1 to EV8)
• Outputs can be configured in pairs for the management of roller shutters and blinds; up to 4 channels (Channels A to D)
• Outputs can be configured in pairs for management of Motor Reductor or for solenoid valves with 3-point control or for ventilating grille; up to 4 channels (Channels A to D)
• Fan Coil Actuator for 2/4 pipes systems for Heating / Cooling with 3 speed motors) (uses relay from 1 to 5)
Device is intended to be installed on DIN rail.