The Inwall Glass Thermostat GT00A03KNX is an EIB/KNX wall mounting device designed for HVAC applications in Home and Building installations (i.e. offices, hospitals, hotels, private houses, etc..).
The Glass and the knx thermostat on the front side displays the following information:
- Actual temperature in °C
- Actual setpoint
- Fan coil speed
- HVAC mode status
- Heating and cooling status
- Status of controlled heating / cooling equipments
Control elements available on the front are:
- A capacitve button to increase the temperature setpoint
- A capacitive button to decrease the temperature setpoint
- 1 capacitive button to set the HVAC mode
- 1 capacitve button to set heating or cooling mode
The device configuration for commissioning in terms of physical address, group addresses and parameters is done with ETS ( Engineering Tool Software) through a download of the Application Program.
GT00A03KNX is intended to be used in rectangular 3 module box mounted in vertical.
Device is equipped with KNX communication interface.